Creating a Life with Meaning
7 Minutes at a Time
Do any of these stories sound familiar?
- You have been in sales for the last 20 years and the economy is tough and you wake up one morning and realize life has just been passing you by.
- Or, You are a stay at home mom and you feel like if you could just get organized you could enjoy more time with you children.
- Or, You are already amazingly successful by the world’s standards. You have been incredibly well paid, but you simply want something more and you are not sure what that more is?
- You keep living for a better tomorrow, but your better tomorrow never seems to come. It’s always just past your finger tips.
There is a line in the sand. At some point in life you have to decide to stay the same forever, or make a conscious choice to step over the line and choose to take a different path.
Once you step over the line, you have a big problem…
How do you actually change your life? What do you do now? How do you go about effectively living a new life in such a way that you don’t just keep falling back into old habits that have kept you stuck forever?
There is a solution. The 7 Minute Solution will guide you through understanding “7 vital signs to a meaningful life” and equip you to thrive in each of these so that you can have the relationships, health, job success, and personal accomplishments that you have always wanted.
By the time you’re finished this book will have helped you:
- Clarify what matters most to you…and start enjoying value-packed days doing what you love.
- Rediscover your purpose… so that you can live into your highest potential.
- Set 90 day goals that challenge and inspire you… to living with greater meaning.
- Take control of the minutes of your day… and actually do what you say you want to do.
- Train and reshape your amazing brain… so that success is inevitable.
- Escape a life of busyness…and enter into a life of record-setting productivity.
- Increase focus and reduce stress… experience more peace and guilt-free leisure.
What’s in this book?
The 7 Minute Solution is a ground-breaking complete handbook on changing your life loaded with:
- Dozens of practical tools and techniques such as “5 before 11®” (accomplishing five high-value tasks before 11:00 am every day)
- Inspiring real-life stories that will show you how others achieved extraordinary accomplishments.
- The “7 Big-Life Questions,” you must ask to evaluate what’s most significant in the long term.
- Easy to follow worksheets and templates for bringing order to your day and super charging your productivity.
- Simple secrets to eliminate time-devouring tasks on your to-do list that never get done.
- Exercises that will help you immediately apply what you learn so that you can start seeing results now.
- Proven techniques to Prioritize, Organize and Simplify® your life in just 7 minutes each day.
Here is what others are saying about The 7 Minute Solution, Creating a Life of Meaning Just 7 Minutes at a Time...
“This book is for the time starved, development driven. If you are low on time and high on talent you will want to read The 7 Minute Solution.”
- Jason Womack, Author of Your Best Just Got Better
“A life-changing, life-affirming book! Invest a tiny slice of each day in yourself with this daily dose of boot camp for your mind, your spirit and your future. By mastering small challenges on a steady basis, you’ll build self-confidence, self-esteem, and perseverance, one small step at a time. Tiny steps lead to great feats.”
- Lt. Col. Dave Grossman USA (ret.), Best-Selling Author of On Combat and On Killing
The 7 Minute Solution is the anecdote for overloaded lives. This results-driven system will boost your productivity and empower you to build more meaning in your life. When you are ready to tap into your true potential, please allow Allyson Lewis to be your guide.
- Steve Saenz, Founder of CopernicusVillage.com: Creativity Lives Here™
Allyson Lewis’s inspiring new book paves the way to your new life with her smart advice and straightforward tips you can put into action immediately. You can change your life, and The 7 Minute Solution shows you how!
- Dr. JoAnn Dahlkoetter, Best-selling author, YOUR PERFORMING EDGE, OLYMPIC Performance Coach
The 7 Minute Solution is a LIFE CHANGER! What makes this book so powerful is a perfect blend of connecting your heart and soul to your daily and life goals. And then providing you with the tools to actual implement life changing strategies on daily, weekly and month basis.
- Dave Savage – CEO and Founder, Mortgage Coach
With The 7 Minute Solution, you can be different tomorrow from the person you are today — more energetic, resilient, and positive. A straightforward, inspirational process for getting from where you are to what you want. Author Allyson Lewis is a renowned time-management expert, productivity speaker, and financial advisor who has spent the last 27 years developing and teaching concrete, actionable business ideas to executives all over the country. Now, in The 7 Minute Solution, she shares these winning techniques and explains how you can apply them to all aspects of life.
Applying a proven, practical science, backed up with plenty of real-life human stories, The 7 Minute Solution tackles sometimes overwhelming challenges in manageable chunks. It is a process for creating an open mindset so that you can respond to opportunities for learning and growing, engaging and giving, a book for businesspeople looking to increase their productivity and effectiveness, as well as, for anyone looking to deepen and grow personal relationships.
About the Author
Allyson Lewis is the author of 3 books, The 7 Minute Life™ Daily Planner, The Seven Minute Difference and The Million Dollar Car and $250,000 Pizza. Lewis has trained thousands of people in cities throughout the country and she is frequently asked to host motivational and educational public workshops, often for major corporations. Lewis has been a guest on CNN and Bloomberg Information Television, and many other regional radio and television programs. She lives in Jonesboro, Arkansas, with her husband, Mark Lewis, their two children, Abby and J. Mark, and two Golden Retreivers, Buddy and Vero.
For more information or to inquire about bulk pricing contact, Susan Naylor,
email@example.com or call 870.897.0845.